figuring it out.
Pub Theology is on the third Wednesday of each month, 7-9pm, at The Underdog - in the basement of the Black Dog Freehouse (10425 82 Avenue).
Come and talk through a hard topic with a group of strangers - no pre-reading or preparation required. Purchase a pint of beer or grab a glass of water from the bar upstairs and come on down to the Underdog!
September 18th, 2019- Minimalism and Christianity
October 16th, 2018 - Where have all the Heroes gone? Who do we look up to and why?
November 20th, 2018 - Does it matter if Jesus actually lived?
January 15th, 2019 - New Years Resolutions and the Bible
February 19th, 2019 - Is Ghosting People Okay?
March 18th, 2019 - What is Human Dignity?
April 15th, 2019 - How do we decide who/what to trust?
- Ascension House at The Anglican Parish of Christ Church
- St Aidan's House at St George's Anglican Church
- The Lutheran Student Movement
- Holy Trinity Anglican Church
- Saint George's Anglican Church